Auto Clicker is the best software for Windows users. It automatically clicks the left mouse button with the latest Auto Clicker software keyboard shortcut. Download and install this latest autoclicker and allow the latest software to click the mouse and relax your fingers.
AutoClicker’s main window allows you to configure various different options for Auto Clicker. You can set the delay or interval between mouse clicks, specify the number of mouse clicks to be automated, mouse clicking the keyboard shortcut key to automatically start / stop.
AutoClicker also allows setting the interval / delay in mouse clicks in milliseconds, seconds and minutes. In addition to the configuration option, AutoClicker automatically displays the number of mouse clicks. AutoClicker software downloads are offered on a free trial basis. You can try it for free for a few months, after which you will need to register your own copy to continue using the software.
- Set the number of times to click or unlimited.
- Choose between which mouse button to click.
- Choose between a single click, a double click or triple click.
- Replace hotkeys.
- Free and open source.
- Clean user interface.
- Convenient and easy to use.
- Low CPU usage.
- There are no ads or malware for users.
- Without viruses.
How to use Auto Clicker
- Here we share some simple and easy steps to use Auto Clicker.
- Download and install AutoClicker at the link provided.
- Launch Auto Clicker on the desktop or with a shortcut from the program menu.
- Now look at the system tray, which will have a new red icon next to the ion clicker icon.
- Right-click on the tray icon or right-click on the tray icon to show the autoclicker main window.
- The software’s main window allows you to create a shortcut key to automatically start / stop clicking the mouse.
- You can also specify the interval between mouse clicks and the number of automatic mouse clicks in the main window.
- Create a shortcut to start and stop clicking Auto Mouse, press any key on the keyboard you want to use in the white edit box provided and click Assign.
- In this method of Auto Clicker, use Ctrl + E as the shortcut key to start and stop Auto Clicker.
- Now hide the AutoClicker window by clicking the cross button in the upper right or click the Hide System Tray button.
- Now, move the mouse cursor to where you want to automatically click on the mouse and press the shortcut key (Ctrl + E to press).
- Press the shortcut again to stop the auto clicker.
Read more: ThopTV for PCs
The latest Auto Clicker software makes it easier and more helpful for Windows users to automatically click the mouse cursor. So download and install this latest software for your computer Windows. This latest software supports all Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. If you want to download and install this latest AutoClicker for Windows, click on the link provided for free download. Just tap on the link and your autoclicker download will start in seconds.
Auto Clicker Download